- Why should I choose the Celebration Health Assessment for my executive health needs?
- How soon will I get my test results?
- How do I know what tests are appropriate for me?
- Do I need to get a referral from my primary care doctor to schedule an Executive Health Assessment?
- How much does the executive assessment cost and how do I pay?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- How long does the executive health assessment take?
- Is the Celebration Health Assessment only for executives?
1. We provide the most convenient and comprehensive executive health examination in one day and under one roof. Our emphasis on lifestyle medicine is unique and has proven to help hundreds of individuals with their health and personal goals. The executive exam is our sole initiative and we have a passion for making each patient a success story. You will have access to the world’s latest and most high tech equipment and testing procedures and we have a 100% overall excellent customer service rating, ensuring you the most thorough and enjoyable medical experience ever.
2. Most of the test results are in the hands of our staff by the time you meet with your lead physician for your Lifestyle and Health Review at the completion of your day. If there are outstanding test results, the physician will call you as soon as they become available. Three weeks after your assessment a comprehensive report (approximately 50 pages) comprised of all of your results, reports and dictations will be delivered to you at home.
3. The Celebration Health Assessment has developed three different levels of assessments based on age. The components of these levels are based on medical necessity with a lifestyle medicine approach. The Client Service Team is also available to help you decide the most effective and appropriate way to approach your individual assessment.
5. The price will be determined when you schedule your appointment with the Client Services Team, and is determined by the level of assessment needed based on your medical needs, gender and age. Unless there is a pre-arranged agreement with your company, payment-in full is expected the day of your assessment. We accept check, cash and all major credit cards.
6. We do not accept any insurances. Our program is completely self-pay unless there is a prearranged agreement with your company. Payment-in-full is expected the day of your appointment, however, we can supply any documentation you request to file for a reimbursement from your employer.
8. Anyone who is interested in a complete physical exam with focus on lifestyle medicine and disease prevention is welcome to take advantage of the program. We have programs for families, teens, couples, professional and aspiring athletes.